Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nightmare on 34th Street


As evidenced by this photo, I was almost canibalized by Spongebob Squarepants at the Macy's Day Parade in broad daylight. I'm not sure "canibalized" is the appropriate word though, given that he is sponge and I am human. Hmmmm? Spongebob has also been known to date squirrells and I don't know how to categorize that relationship either. Anyhoo, if you are wondering why I look so happy in said photograph, it's only because I know that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Amen.

1 comment:

SarahC said...

Hallelujuah, sister.

But what a way to go ... how would I type that obituary?

Amber J., formerly of Gillette, died Thursday, Nov. 27, 2008, in New York City when a giant, inflatable Spongebob Squarepants attacked and consumed her.

She is survived by her parents of Gillette; her brother of Laramie; and many, many friends, who couldn't figure out whether to laugh or cry over the absurd, yet tragic, circumstances.